Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright everyone, I was so hyped up about being able to finnish the paintwork on my sporty tank tonight and then posting pics for oppinionating, but seeings how I screwed up the paint and have to start from scratch, I can't, sooooo

Lets see some of your custom paint jobs, not pics found on the web of God knows who's bike, bikes that you own or owned, even if you didn't do the paintwork

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
I like it!!!Nice pic on the fender,maybe you can take pics of the step by step PROcess of the tank being done and post it up that would be so cool!!

Come on people throw up your paint work we would love to see it even if you didnt paint it.And it a killa job dont hold out.

This could be a sweet thread I like it already.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
I couldn't paint my way out of a wet paper bag................:D

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
I use a brush an roller and still have trouble.:rofl: Think I'll go help Dean now

·
Shovelhead
391 Posts
Here are some pics of some plain black with decals on my FLHS that I painted back in '97. You can tell this was 12 yrs ago look at the paint gun:eek7. I have alot more but nothing graphic. Nice work guys.:thumb Keep up the good work it's great to say that YOU did the paint.

FLHS pictures.jpg FLHS paint job 001.jpg FLHS pictures 002.jpg 100_1137.JPG

·
Banned
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
come on folks, we can't let this thread die, surely someone has some stripes or full paint that aint from the factory.

Start postin or I'm gonna have to come up with some green and buy new tins for the fatboy and do another step by step.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Pinstriped (painted-through the HD emblem) tank, engine rocker boxes and cylinder fins.

Painted engine and aircleaner.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
I like that has a simple clean look to it, just enough.

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Yall gonna get evry body excited, go out and buy some Krylon an f##k up their scoots

·
Registered
39,577 Posts
Well, maybe not on my scoot, but I did Krylon some scope covers and bipod for my .308

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts