Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
street glide

Anyone know where I can find a nice set of custom wheels out there? I paid $1950 for a custom wheel/rotor from a custom shop out of Houston Texas called Titan cycle customs(877-711-3366). I paid for it with my credit card 6 months ago and still have no wheel. When I disputed the charge with my credit card a month ago saying I never received the wheel this guy lied and said he had shipped it out already. Needless to say I still don't have it but have to go thru the hassle again to get my money back. Don't be fooled. This guy has a great looking website and goes on and on about how he treats his customers like family. He is running a scam so beware. Anyone have any good experience with a custom wheel shop?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone know where I can find a nice set of custom wheels out there for a street glide? I paid $1950 for a custom wheel/rotor from a custom shop out of Houston Texas called Titan cycle customs(877-711-3366). I paid for it with my credit card 6 months ago and still have no wheel. When I disputed the charge with my credit card a month ago saying I never received the wheel this guy lied and said he had shipped it out already. Needless to say I still don't have it but have to go thru the hassle again to get my money back. Don't be fooled. This guy has a great looking website and goes on and on about how he treats his customers like family. He is running a scam so beware. Anyone have any good experience with a custom wheel shop?

·
Registered
20,832 Posts
Anyone know where I can find a nice set of custom wheels out there? I paid $1950 for a custom wheel/rotor from a custom shop out of Houston Texas called Titan cycle customs(877-711-3366). I paid for it with my credit card 6 months ago and still have no wheel. When I disputed the charge with my credit card a month ago saying I never received the wheel this guy lied and said he had shipped it out already. Needless to say I still don't have it but have to go thru the hassle again to get my money back. Don't be fooled. This guy has a great looking website and goes on and on about how he treats his customers like family. He is running a scam so beware. Anyone have any good experience with a custom wheel shop?
You should go down there and fuk this guy up.
Bitching to us about it won't fix it. Go get something of his worth $1950 and some of his teeth.
I had custom wheels made for my Jeep, it took a month and they emailed me when they were done they billed my cc and sent me a tracking number for shipping. The day I mounted them it was 10*

Attachments

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
It appears that if you live in Houston, you might get what you pay for from Titan. If you live out of town, you are just EZ money to them.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Coastal Moto has nice stuff but expensive. I rode by the Daytona store this past week as I live near it and the store was shut down and had an "available property" sign in the window. I don't know if they are out of business or just moved again.

·
South GA Redneck
3,895 Posts
I still see pictures of everyday on Facebook of new installs they have done. Interesting though. I do know that they moved from where they were originally. I hope they’re not out of business, I’m really pleased with what I have bought from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
The next time I am down that way I will stop at the store and see if there is any info about a new location. I'll do it this week if time permits.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Update: I sent email to Coastal Moto and asked about the Daytona store. I was told that this store had moved from the Ormond Beach address to Hendersonville Tenn. I believe this was a franchise and the store owner just wanted to leave Florida. Corporate said they will be here for Bike Week in March but you can go on there website and place orders. I am in no way connected to CM or any persons affiliated with the company. (Nice wheels but outta my budget)
Hogwild����

1 - 11 of 11 Posts