Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife Uncle gots a 94 sporty with the 1200.He wants to completely customize it,top to bottem.I'm not to familar with sporties.Who and where are great places to find custom parts,frames,tanks,fenders,forks,etc.I have looked at JP cycles,Dennis Kirk with not much luck.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I have changed the pegs, grips, went to a SE Air Filter when I put on my SE II Slip ons...and have a Corbin Solo seat...I love my bike. Rob informed me that the Sporter is one of the bikes people enjoy getting because there are SO MANY mods that can be done to it! Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
My wife Uncle gots a 94 sporty with the 1200.He wants to completely customize it,top to bottem.I'm not to familar with sporties.Who and where are great places to find custom parts,frames,tanks,fenders,forks,etc.I have looked at JP cycles,Dennis Kirk with not much luck.
Any help would be appreciated.
Oh, and when you're ready to start wrenching, I'll find it personally insulting if you don't invite me over to turn wrenches, assist with heavy lifting, lead the way to smoke brakes, and drink your beer. :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, and when you're ready to start wrenching, I'll find it personally insulting if you don't invite me over to turn wrenches, assist with heavy lifting, lead the way to smoke brakes, and drink your beer. :p
I'll let ya know.The more the merrier.
May be heading in your direction this winter.So, I can sit back drinking your beer,watching you mount a new 240 for me.;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts