Harley Davidson Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Swing arm chopper have been around almost as long as hardtail chops..

Wut if you have a Custom Chopper would it still be Custom vs Chopper....hahahaha

·
Addicted Since 2010
7,845 Posts
I think you and I agree on the definitions so lets give people some examples:

This was my 96 Sporty... Bobber

And this is my 73 (and lots of other years) Ironhead... Chopper

-Scott
Cause those two pics weren't excuses just to show off his bikes, they are nice i hate to admit though.:rollin:cussing:loco:laugh:know:drool:eek:mad:nod:

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
Oh kinda like poodle skirts an white buck shoes. :nod I prefer chrome and well done shiny paint with scallops or pinstripes, just sayin

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
I think 82 or so? Bike was a 77 if i remember right fastest thing around here for years.

·
Banned
18,203 Posts
I think 82 or so? Bike was a 77 if i remember right fastest thing around here for years.
for some reason, reading that post brings an old song to mind...
Lord she was hotter than a $2 pistol, she was the fastest thing around..... Long and mean, every young mans dream, she turned every head in town......

·
Banned
18,203 Posts
Dammit Man!!!!! that thing just wreaks of cool.
that plunger frame, is it an Amen Savior?
Girder front end
dual square lights
modified coffin tank
high back king/queen seat

holy mary we hit the mother load here

AWESOME!!!!!! :thumb

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
Santee & Amen Savior frame, Jammer Girder, don't know who built it but thats where I got it.
Paughco tank with mods. Z1 900 poked to 1100. Butler seat ran out of money. Sissy bar buy me and Duck. Paint by me.

·
Banned
18,203 Posts
Santee & Amen Savior frame, Jammer Girder, don't know who built it but thats where I got it.
Paughco tank with mods. Z1 900 poked to 1100. Butler seat ran out of money. Sissy bar buy me and Duck. Paint by me.
Absolutely awesome. See, as I've said before, I was raised in the wrong decade. they just dont make kool like this no more

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
Absolutely awesome. See, as I've said before, I was raised in the wrong decade. they just dont make kool like this no more
Me thinks you were born after I built that bike.:) But you sure do some killah work my friend!!!! Now I have to relearn all that shut I forgot dang it.:laugh

·
EVO RULER
3,722 Posts
Wonder where I could get a girder front end for a dyna? Darn kids and old photos but they bought me a scanner and are teaching me how to use it.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts