Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've run a lot of carbs in my life but never have I found the attention to detail as I have with Dale Sanders at Killer Motorcycle Products. Ibought one of Dale's Performance CV carbs for my Sporty and OMG what a difference in power and performance. You can find him on EBay (Dale1979TA) or contact him at 626-392-8843 in Glendora California.:thumb:thumb

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I pulled the Stock CV Carb off My Bike and went with the Mikuni 42mm Carb for the Sporty, What a difference, I am getting the response that I wanted for the Bike and it is easier to set than the CV Carb. I am very Hapy with it and will be putting one on My 99 Dyna Lowrider also.

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
nice i will go look him up, this on a stock bike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Killer Carb Review

I have been riding H.Ds since 1972 and have owned, built ,destroyed more bikes than the average man but never have I owned such a well behaved carb on one of my harleys than the one that I had Dale Sanders build for me. He does a great job period. Great performance, no hesitations, great idle, Hats off to Dale . I highley reccommend his product.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been thinking about a Killer from Dale for a while and just wondered if the gas mileage takes a dump with his carb or stays about the same....or better?

·
Registered
8 Posts
The gas mileage goes down a little on my Heritage but I will gladly exchange that for the performance gained. No popping, no sputtering and NO COUGHING.
Dale stands behind his work. (that is hard to find lately)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts