Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, deos anyone have any experiance with or have heard anything about the 110 inch Screamin` Eagle engine they put in the CVO bikes? If so, how reliable are they? Thanks

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
After reading the article,What is the success rate of the repairs?

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Have a 110" CVO Road King. It was one of the first 110" bikes. Zero issues. None. And I ride it hard. Still, took advantage of the free "enhancement" campaign last autumn. Still no issues. To be sure, some have had problems, but believe there is a silent majority having no issues.

·
Road Glide
348 Posts
Have a 110" CVO Road King. It was one of the first 110" bikes. Zero issues. None. And I ride it hard. Still, took advantage of the free "enhancement" campaign last autumn. Still no issues. To be sure, some have had problems, but believe there is a silent majority having no issues.
I think that's a very accurate statement. I've got several friends with 110ci SVO bikes, a few had the high idle problem but a lot of FBW bikes did. One friend with an 08 RK had a lot of problems and they bought it back.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Now another American Company is under attack, by a Law Firm. They are the reason why we pay so much for everything. They get rich while the Companies pass the expense onto the consumer. A lot of companies either leave America, or stop production of products, due to litigation issues. All motorcycles are better than what they were 30 years ago, but none are perfect. There is one Law Firm that advertises on TV. They just about have a Class Action Suit against every aspect of a humans life experience. Next they will probably try to sue GOD. In the Old days people worked for a living. Now they just look for a reason to sue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts