Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just installed new pipes and kept everything else standard cvo kit.

Now i have managed to navigate my way around seprt software and looked at the std map. If i go by its description it is for a:
1800 stage 1,
SE air cleaner
SE exhausts.
oringinal map is **cay004.dto (forgot the whole prefix)

So if i am looking for a base map to install that is running a bit richer, would SE race exhausts be a closer fit. ie 176qf002.dto

I will look to get a dyno tune shortly but would like to ride it a little before hand.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Couldn't use 176qf, not compatible with ecm. Any suggestions for a base map as a starting point

·
Super Moderator
4,901 Posts
What is wrong with the performance that is making you want to change it? Mine over heated and I had the dealer put a new map on. I have the cables and can probably find out what I am running. I am not too impressed with the 110 so far though. I am looking forward to getting mine on a dyno.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It runs a little rough and the idle speed has risen a little, funny enough it almost seems too rich, it blows a bit of black smoke when revving it on the side stand.
The whole reason for my message was from my understanding that the bikes are lean from the factory and putting a free flowing exhaust on would lean them out more. Spoke with a tuner today, he said ride it until next week when we will stick it on the dyno and sort it out.i might have a play until then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts