Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some direction here. I have an 09 and you all know it sounds like a sewing machine. I dont want to do a whole exahust cause i like the 2 to 1 to 2 look. I am considering the cycle shack slip ons. There is a 2 1/2 and a 4 in. there is about a 3db difference. Not sure which one to go with and im sure i need some type of fuel pak. Not sure which one will work with them and cycle shack has no recomendations on the topic.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
NYD... Go with the Cycle Shacks you want. Personally, I'd go with the 3db quieter, but this is me. Used to have Cycle Shack mufflers on a '00 Deuce. Excellent exhaust. You will not need to do a fuel pak of FI adjustment if all you do is swap mufflers. If you change the air filter and/or header pipes then a FI adjustment would be preferable. Try the Cycle Shack mufflers only, first, then see if you need to do anything else. Most of the time you won't need to.

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
when I got my bike it a CS mufflers on it that were going on 25 years old, so they are quailty mufflers if you like the sound of them then go with them. you know they will last....the fuel pak is not a must but it is very good insurance bike will also run better

1 - 3 of 3 Posts