Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the cycle sounds system on my 14SG. It has 400 watt amp/ 4 channels, 300 watt speakers, magic box that allows you to not have the dealer flash, speaker grills, and wires for around $470. This system is nuts man 80 mph and all I heR is radio. Ed is the owner and good dude checkout the website if you order tell him I sent ya Cory Gardner. Have any questions guys let me know I have video up and it's freaking sweet. ImageUploadedByMO Free1429465730.491711.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1429465743.403773.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1429465755.687767.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1429465784.456445.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1429465804.558796.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Looks like nice stuff. Nice it doesn't need the flash.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
www.cyclesounds.com

Ed is the owner of cycle sounds and this kit is off the hook. Cost me $470 or something and you get 400 watt/ 4 channel amp, 2 6.5/ 300 watt speakers, magic box to bypass the flash, grills, and the wiring kit if and play. If you order contact Ed and let him know Cory Gardner sent ya. Hit me up on facebook I have video I can send Ya with the system is crazy man.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
This may truly be a wonderful product, however, your total post count (5 at the present time) have all been to try and promote this product. You have given no introduction about yourself in the New Members section. With no previous interaction on this forum, seeing as how today is your first day, this is not unlike the Jehovah witness knocking on you door while you are making out with your girlfriend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been on this site for along time man, I lost my phone forgot my password. I made a new account today. I was under deltasig. Not making a dime on this just love the system and hope others who get it like it.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I have been on this site for along time man, I lost my phone forgot my password. I made a new account today. I was under deltasig. Not making a dime on this just love the system and hope others who get it like it.

2atangs should remember me he helped me with my handlebar install.

You could have PM'd a moderator or sent me a text, and you would still be deltasig. Lol

·
Registered
7,411 Posts

Good to know. I remember your previous member name and did not realize that you had made a new account. Without the background info, I was wondering if another troll had slipped in.

Glad to hear that you are happy with your new sound system.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts