Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
i pretty much like all 2 into one pipes....i myself, run v&h pro-pipe on my flstc, if i ever change, i think i might go with the D&D....i really like the look of that pipe....i have not heard one yet, but i am sure it sounds great...good looking set up you have.....

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm hoping to put a D & D Fatcat on this winter.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Have the D&D on my '06 Ultra. Great pipe! Quiet enough while cruising to listen to the stereo but can wake the dead when you roll into it.

The performance difference between that pipe and the stock head pipes with V&H slipons was amazing. This was possibly the single best improvement that I've made on the Ultra.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Of all the 2-1 systems on the market.............the D&D Fatcat is well know to be the best performing, best built, and best chrome of any of them.

I'm on my 9th exhaust in 2 years..........and the Fatcat is by-far the best one of the bunch, I'll be keeping this one.

Steve

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Of all the 2-1 systems on the market.............the D&D Fatcat is well know to be the best performing, best built, and best chrome of any of them.

I'm on my 9th exhaust in 2 years..........and the Fatcat is by-far the best one of the bunch, I'll be keeping this one.

Steve
9 exhausts in 2 years. Were they all for the same bike?

·
Registered
16 Posts
9 exhausts in 2 years. Were they all for the same bike?
LOL..............yes, all on my Ultra.

Just couldn't settle on a system that made me all-around happy. I really liked the Rinehart True Duals, but after my motor build was done they were just too loud and gave me a headache. So I went the 2-1 route for better performance, and now have settled on the best............Fatcat.

Steve

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
LOL..............yes, all on my Ultra.

Just couldn't settle on a system that made me all-around happy. I really liked the Rinehart True Duals, but after my motor build was done they were just too loud and gave me a headache. So I went the 2-1 route for better performance, and now have settled on the best............Fatcat.

Steve
Well Steve I think that qualifies you as an expert on this subject. Fatcat it is!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts