Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new insurance bill. Went up another 103 bucks. It's up to 1,143 a year. I've been riding since 1972. That's 42 years. Never had an accident or claim in my life. What's up with that. Any of my Canadian friends have it better?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Yikes!! I pay less than 1/2 of that but in the U.S. not Canada. Maybe it's time to change insurance companies.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Has your neighborhood gone bad? If auto or bike thefts are up that could be one reason.

·
Fast Lane Crew
438 Posts
Been riding street bikes since I was 18 y/o, that's 36 years. I pay 1,100 per year. I live in Ontario.

·
Fast Lane Crew
438 Posts
Get a winter discount? Should cut your bill in half. ��
We used to be able to do that, but that's long ago. Not anymore. And I have no speeding tickets what so ever, just running a red light about 10 years ago.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Holey crap! I pay under $200/yr with full coverage but I also have two bikes covered, a pickup and a car, an RV, and the house so I get a discount. Otherwise I'd be paying around $220.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I pay 569 a year in Virginia with two touring bikes a 14 and a 15 year models

·
Fast Lane Crew
438 Posts
When I last had two bikes on the road, I was paying 2500. That was last year.

·
Registered
105 Posts
i pay 1,432.98 per year bike licsense since 1987, no at fault accidents my entire driving life, no tickets last 10 years. this is on my 2013 roadglide ultra in ontario canada

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i pay 1,432.98 per year bike licsense since 1987, no at fault accidents my entire driving life, no tickets last 10 years. this is on my 2013 roadglide ultra in ontario canada
You pay 300 more a year than I do, and I live 2 hours away. Mine is a 2013 Street glide. I'm with Primmum out of Etobicoke. It's very sad that we get raped this way.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Wow! That's terrible and can't even just drop it to storage coverage in the winter! I complain about insurance companies in the U.S. but that's outrageous

1 - 20 of 31 Posts