Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We jumped from the 60's straight to the high 80's! I hope that is not a sign of things to come! Better get the pig out and go for some rides before it get's too hot!

·
Just Ride
3,843 Posts
Pushing 80's here also

·
Registered
400 Posts
I miss Arizona, I lived there for 30 years. It was 32 degrees this morning in Waco, supposed to get up to 48 this afternoon. At least the rain and wind stopped. Still a little too cool to ride for me.

·
Former Lurker
3,713 Posts
We were 73 and 80 on Tuesday and Wed.
Started to sleet/ice/snow yesterday- high of 35 low of 22
This morning it was 18 according to a remote sensor I have out by my shed.
Supposed to be mid 60's and sunny tomorrow and Sunday.
Crazy, but I will ride this weekend...

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,045 Posts
Strange...it jumped from the 60's to the mid 20's here. At least the sun is shining right now.

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,045 Posts
I was actually expecting the two words to be..............Go Ride!!
:)
I guess it has to depend on where you are at the time.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Day before yesterday it was 1 deg. today got up to 59.........Come on 80!!!
Colt.45

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,806 Posts
Got up around 54 degrees today and a bit windy and had some stuff to do, supposed to be a little warmer tomorrow....

so gonna get out before it gets to dam hot :ducking

·
Señor Member
19,831 Posts
2 degrees this morning. Supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow. That's progress right there. May even go pick up my girl from the shop finally.

·
Registered
275 Posts
the weather is going is going to be 66 and sunny tomorrow and i have gotten my bike out of the garage gave her a good bath and ready to ride in the morning to church then "on the road again" can't wait

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Almost 32 this morning in Houston, but warmed up nicely.
Washed, compounded and waxed. No more swirls. Looks brand new.
She is ready. Need better pics, not finished. 2 hours of cruising. The warming trend has started.

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
Since we have lived in Tucson for the last 3 1/2 years, it has never been too cold to ride. We used to ride all winter back in Virginia except when it snowed. Today was in the 70's or so. Not too bad.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Well we finally made it from the subzero's and low teens to the mid 40's today. Supposed to be in the 50 to 60's next week. Still way too much salt/sand on the roads to get the bike out. Need a good soaking rain to wash the roads clean.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts