Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A dear friend just lost her father last pm in Conway SC. The accident happened at the intersection of 548 and 501. She was riding behind her dad when a motorist ran a red light and hit his bike apparently on the rear section. She hit him so hard that her car flipped onto it's roof. In trying to find out more about what was happening, I came upon a board discussing this news story. Apparently this same location was the site of another fatal motorcycle accident just last week. A brief google found at least 2 more motorcycle deaths in the same place in a year. Please, please if you are going to Myrtle for the rallies anytime or if you know anyone who is.....warn them. The other distressing fact of this horrible event was reading some of the things said on this board. A huge number of people are trying to say that he struck the car and flipped the car over. A number of eye witnesses have come forward to say "nonsense!" but the vile and horrible things being said about bikers in general makes me never want to cross the SC border again. If that is how people struck down by fools are treated well then it is no place for me. Please pass along the warning to anyone out in that area!:sad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts