Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today was my first semi long ride. I left CT this morning, met up with 3 guys in Yorktown heights,NY, than met up with another guy in Elmsford. After picking up the last guy the 5 of us rode to Brooklyn and ate at Randazzos clam house. Than headed home after eating. It was great weather and a good time with friends. Now!!!! The bike ran flawless. I loved every minute of the ride. She has plenty of power and is VERY comfortable. By far a better bike than my honda that i had.
Now I know why everyone loves Harley. I tried to not show it but I couldn't help but smile most of the ride ????????
Must of looked like an idiot. Lol

Total miles was between 225 and 250

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
38,953 Posts
Mmmm clams.....

·
Guitarslinger
3,316 Posts
glad you are enjoying your new ride,BUT

it gets better with every ride :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
So today was my first semi long ride. I left CT this morning, met up with 3 guys in Yorktown heights,NY, than met up with another guy in Elmsford. After picking up the last guy the 5 of us rode to Brooklyn and ate at Randazzos clam house.

Hey I'm from Brooklyn, and I've never been there! Would like to try it out one day. Next time you ride into Brooklyn, if you wanna meet up, we can eat some shellfish and then ride the shit out of our bikes!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Yeah, I'm right there with ya.....mine was three weeks old this past Friday. Have 917 miles on it. And the guy is right, it gets better with every ride....

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Sounds like a great ride all the way around.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
tht is a great start to a relationship!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey I'm from Brooklyn, and I've never been there! Would like to try it out one day. Next time you ride into Brooklyn, if you wanna meet up, we can eat some shellfish and then ride the shit out of our bikes!
Definitely will give u a shout.

Took the wife out on the bike today and by the sound of her giggling on the back I think she loves it. Lmao.
She has epilepsy and she can't drive anything so one of the main reason for the bigger bike was for her to be able to come with me. So I'm glad she enjoyed herself.

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
Took the wife out on the bike today and by the sound of her giggling on the back I think she loves it. Lmao.
She has epilepsy and she can't drive anything so one of the main reason for the bigger bike was for her to be able to come with me. So I'm glad she enjoyed herself.

That's awesome! :thumb

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Definitely will give u a shout.

Glad you now know why HD's are so much damn fun, It only gets better.

ANd that's just pure awesome for your you and your wife. She'll start asking to go more soon.... :thumb

·
Registered
614 Posts
Sounds great. I bought my EGC in January and already put close to 4k on the clock, and I have two bikes. As for Brooklyn, cant stand the Belt Pkwy. If I never had to travel through Brooklyn ever again in my life I would be OK with it, lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds great. I bought my EGC in January and already put close to 4k on the clock, and I have two bikes. As for Brooklyn, cant stand the Belt Pkwy. If I never had to travel through Brooklyn ever again in my life I would be OK with it, lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Ahhhh your so right about the belt, traffic was terrible. And it was hot has hell between the bike and the sun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts