Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Motor boating
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you're interested in seeing some old dinosaur nitro Harleys here's your chance. There will be double and maybe triple engine bikes. Along with some newer bikes running in ET and grudge racing. Go to this race and walk the pits. Ask questions about how long some of these guys have been racing, ask them a little about the history of nitro harley racing. Every one of them have some very interesting stories. I promise you will enjoy this event and leave with an understanding of how dedicated we are to the sport of not only Harley Racing but motorcycle racing in general.

The bike on the lower left has two Big Twins on it.

Attachments

·
luv the low country
21,006 Posts
if you're interested in seeing some old dinosaur nitro Harleys here's your chance. There will be double and maybe triple engine bikes. Along with some newer bikes running in ET and grudge racing. Go to this race and walk the pits. Ask questions about how long some of these guys have been racing, ask them a little about the history of nitro harley racing. Every one of them have some very interesting stories. I promise you will enjoy this event and leave with an understanding of how dedicated we are to the sport of not only Harley Racing but motorcycle racing in general.

The bike on the lower left has two Big Twins on it.
Are you going, Robbie? That would be a fun event to see, too bad its not up in this neck of the woods.

·
Motor boating
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naw,I won't be going. I wish we were, we've had both the Top Fuel bikes out testing at an 1/8mile track. The bikes are running well, but between Russ's work and my full time school for mechanical engineering. It poses a challenge for a real schedule. I thought about riding down there but its a 1000 miles one way.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
If only it weren't out in the boonies.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.