Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Myself and the wife have plans for a day trip down there. Wanted to do more but we aren't planning anything longer than a day until I can do something about the stock seat.

·
EX-VIRGIN
1,760 Posts
Myself and the wife have plans for a day trip down there. Wanted to do more but we aren't planning anything longer than a day until I can do something about the stock seat.
I will be making a trip to the OP dealership Sat or Sunday, if you want to catch up and see my seat that was modified by Mean City.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I plan on being there, however I will be arriving by plane. the bike is up to the trip, but my body isn't. After an hour or so in the saddle it aint fun anymore.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I will be making a trip to the OP dealership Sat or Sunday, if you want to catch up and see my seat that was modified by Mean City.
I would love to see it. Wife may not make it because she is night shift at Wolfsons in the ICU. I'll send you a pm with my number. If you don't mind call me or text me about the day and time.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I don't see it happening for me. Even got a free place to stay. But it ain't what it once was. I will go back, but not this year. Too many other issues to deal with.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I go down for two weeks every year. Pre-week is almost as much fun with half the crowd. I haul a 40 ft trailer of bikes down from Maine.

·
South GA *******
3,898 Posts
I usually go every year with my in laws, but being as I'm in the middle of a divorce, might not be able to make it this year. But I would definitely like to.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Like I stated before I am leaving Maine at midnight on Feb 26. I will stay in Virginia that night and then on into Daytona on the 27th. Of course Boot Hill for a couple that night after getting settled into the hotel and unloading the bikes.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Two friends & I will be heading down on the first Friday and leaving on Sunday; they work, I'm retired. So maybe I'll come back during the middle of the week since it's only about a 240 mile ride. We'll be staying at the Hilton on A1A which is within crawling distance from Main Street.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I start loading bikes next weekend. so far everything is right on schedule. Can't wait to get down there.

·
2009 Softail Custom
294 Posts
If you are interrested, here is the official bike week site address it has a lot of information on it for this years events. Bike Week Daytona Beach 2014

1 - 20 of 49 Posts