Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are a lot of threads on this but I wanted to share my experience this last weekend
the local dealer was having a big event and seemed ready to sell
I did find a bike I liked at what I felt was ok price (not having to sell first born but not a steal either)
of course the came back with how much the were discounting the bike for the weekend sale IMHO bringing it down to about the going price for bike with accessories and miles on it
the few things they did that I liked was the did a poker type run from all department's parts service sales motor clothes any way depending on cards you draw you got some points that translate to $$ you can spend there not a lot of money when you think about what you pay for even a used touring bike but was a good way to make me feel like I got a little extra out of them
now I was able to get the next service out of them thrown in the deal probably only cost them few dollars but still
just thought I would share this have used this dealer for parts and service before they are the closest to where I live
parts guy has been great service hit and miss they have changed managers three times
all that bs being said I was happy when I left with my new to me limited not my first or last Harley im sure

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Nice looking bike,congrats. If you leave happy that is all that matters.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Nice to hear about a good dealer experience once in a while!
Oh and sweet ride.....Congrats.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice ride and like said nothing worse then spending that much money on something and walking away with a bad taste in your mouth. We all know we have spent way too much money on our bikes but when you walk out with a new scoot and feel like you did at least ok , that is a good thing. Congrats ! Now put some miles on that thing.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Sounds like you had a good experience and you picked up a nice looking scooter in the process. Now go ride and have fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts