·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE IS DECEMBER SPECIALS ON PARTS AND APPAREL

TIRES
BRIDGESTONE - DUNLOP -METZELER - YUASA - PIRELLI - MICHELIN - CONTINENTAL

PARTS AND APPAREL
DRAG BATTERIES-ITP-UFO-YOSHIMURA-CAMOPLAST-CYCLE COUNTRY-DID CHAIN-DAYTONA TWIN TECH -KLOTZ-MOOSE-PLOWS-NELSON-RIGG-P/U BATTERYS-RICKS MOTORSPORT ELETRIC-SADDLEMAN-SCOTT-SMITH-T-BAGS-WARN-

HERE ARE SOME MORE!

SULLIVAVS!!
20% OFF ON HELMETS (HJC AND JOE ROCKET) GLOVES-BOOTS-SUMMER AND WINTER APPERAL REMEMBER WE CAN GET SNOWMOBILE PARTS TOO.

CHECK OUT OUR CATALOGS AT WWW.LIVECUSTOMS.COM
LIVECCHI CUSTOM CYCLES WERE THERE IS ALWAYS SPECIALS ON PARTS AND APPAREL!!

THIS IS A GREAT TIME OF YEAR TO GET YOUR BIKES READY FOR SPRING
REPAIRS-PAINT-CUSTOMIZING
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT
LIVECCHI CUSTOM CYCLES
585-424-7440
3020 WEST HENRIETTA RD ON JAY SCUTTI BLVD NEXT TO PARK AV BIKE AND BJS GAS PUMPS

PS. WE ARE GETTING READY TO RAFFLE OFF A CUSTOM CHOPPER TO HELP SUPPORT LOCAL CHERITES WATCH FOR OUR POSTING:banana

·
Registered
623 Posts
Above: First post and he's hawking business? Does the Admin allow that? How about a a sponsor(ship) propram for retailers that would help support the site? It doesn't do me any good (no affiliation) but I will mention that I buy almost all my parts and accessories from Chicago Harley Davidson. They offer 20% off OEM Harley parts all the time and 15% off aftermarket stuff, their shipping is also very resonable. Just a plug for a good organization that I have been using for sometime and am very happy with.

·
Registered
39,566 Posts
Theyre ok. It's in Commercial Classifieds, and is motorcycle related.

This area is reserved for Commercial / Vendor classifieds ONLY. HD-Forums.com does not endorse nor receive any compensation for ads placed here. HD-Forums.com reserves the right to edit or delete posts at the discretion of the forum leadership.

If he was hawking cell phones he would get the insta-boot.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Above: First post and he's hawking business? Does the Admin allow that? How about a a sponsor(ship) propram for retailers that would help support the site? It doesn't do me any good (no affiliation) but I will mention that I buy almost all my parts and accessories from Chicago Harley Davidson. They offer 20% off OEM Harley parts all the time and 15% off aftermarket stuff, their shipping is also very resonable. Just a plug for a good organization that I have been using for sometime and am very happy with.
Unfortunatley if you live near there and go there to buy a part or accessoru from CHD like I have, then 10% Cook Co. tax and 9.5% IL state tax basically wipe out the discount and then I'm out the gas for driving there.... I learned dis da hard way :lol8

·
Registered
39,566 Posts
Unfortunatley if you live near there and go there to buy a part or accessoru from CHD like I have, then 10% Cook Co. tax and 9.5% IL state tax basically wipe out the discount and then I'm out the gas for driving there.... I learned dis da hard way :lol8
Try Hale's HD when mailordering. They're out of Ohio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts