Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
las drogas son malas
3,248 Posts
mmm.... that new bike smell... CONGRATS!! She's beautiful!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Congrats is that rootbeer? Really like the tank design on the ultra. Really my 11 is root beer. It changes with the sun. ENJOY!!!!!

·
Rookie for life
929 Posts
Hmm... that bike needs something.... oh, right... MILES!

Congrats and roll that odo!

·
Super Moderator
4,283 Posts
Great colors scheme too. Waiting for mine to get delivered so thanks for the pics! It helps me stay patient.

·
Village Idiot
2,300 Posts
She is a beauty, I love the color scheme for this anniversary...

Congratulations on a very nice scooter.

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
A few DAYS to prep. it?? I'd be so far up their butt, they'd prep. it in an hour to get rid of me.
Nice, nice, nice.

·
Registered
38,866 Posts
Congrats! :thumb

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I bet there are no others like it in Norway. Congratulations. By the way pick me on the next t shirt swap please......

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I bet there are no others like it in Norway. Congratulations. By the way pick me on the next t shirt swap please......
Anytime you want a T shirt swap no probs. Although the dealer is..... lets say unreliable getting the T shirts in. Have been waiting for months to get the right one for the last T shirt swap. However, I have been promised July for the next batch. I will pick up a couple of Large and keep them in the bag just in case someone asks.

Thanks for the great comments, really looking forward to getting the bike on the road. It takes a few extra days here in Norway because of all the extra paperwork I have to fill in, I have special military status so I have to jump through some red tape. Its not all the dealers fault....:laugh

Oh and yes I believe she is the only one in Norway.

Andy

1 - 20 of 35 Posts