Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
Far as I know is 4 of us, riding that Saturday. Myself, Ron61, Spokewax and obx99. PM anytime

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
Ready as I can be. Going camping today till Tuesday, work Wed and Thu, Friday PM to OC.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Meeting up with some local rider's I just met last night. 6 bikes leaving early weds. morning. Meeting up and heading to Gettysburg for a breakfast then continuing the trip onto Del. Spending that night at a friends place, meeting up with 2 other bikes then heading onto OC Thursday morning. Will be there sometime Thursday, not sure when, no hurry. Plan is to stop at 4 HD dealers along the way. I don't know where, I'm just following the group. Heading on RT30 this year instead of taking our usual way. S1038, see ya when you get there on Friday. If the other's that S1038 mentioned about meeting up, I'll be in for it, I just don't believe I will have access to this forums. S1038 keep in touch with the other's and keep me posted on the meet up if there is one. The group I'm going with I met last night appears to be a good group to be with and ride with. Looking forward to it. Ride Safe :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Should get there Fri pm. No particular eta. I'll shoot y'all some pm's on arrival.
spokewax, I highly doubt that I will have any access to this forum. S1038 may very well have, he seems to be more tech savvy than myself. He did say that he would be there sometime on Friday PM, he and his wife are staying in the same place. On 14th street. The group my wife and I are riding in with are staying about a half a block or block away, within walking distance. S1038 wishes to have a meet up, that sounds great, he may be the one to sort of get some of us together along with the group I'm riding there with. I don't know when your leaving there after the event, but if your interested in riding back to Pa with our small group your more than welcome. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Will be in ocean city Thursday to Sunday
Obx1999, that invitation for the ride back to Pa is open to you as well. Past years my wife and I leave there in the morning after a breakfast, but the group we we're invited with this year I have no idea what their plans are on departure time. Since your avatar says Fayetteville, your not far from the group I'm going to be with. :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ok Ron61. Thanks for the invite. Don't really have a plan for the return trip. I'll be in touch if it works to ride back with you and your group

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
Just got back from the waterlogged camping trip from hell, still leaving Friday evening.

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
Spokewax, jgetz80 PM sent.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Just got back from the waterlogged camping trip from hell, still leaving Friday evening.
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you let all that R word behind you. Forecast is a little iffy. Seems to change quite often in the last few days. I'm just going to dress accordingly and hope for the best and ride safe. :)

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you let all that R word behind you. Forecast is a little iffy. Seems to change quite often in the last few days. I'm just going to dress accordingly and hope for the best and ride safe. :)
Me too! Looks like I am getting a bad cold. Hopefully gone by the morning.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Me too! Looks like I am getting a bad cold. Hopefully gone by the morning.
Hate to hear that. My dad always took a shot of Jack and took either a hot shower or a hot bath. He swears by the next day he feels better, good luck and keep in touch.

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
Hate to hear that. My dad always took a shot of Jack and took either a hot shower or a hot bath. He swears by the next day he feels better, good luck and keep in touch.
Even crawling I will be there

1 - 19 of 19 Posts