241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
18,203 Posts
I will say this....
I personaly have ordered alot of stuff from them with no issues
but I also know of several people who had nightmarish experiences from them

I will say this from my experience, their after purchase support isn't worth crap

·
Rob
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so you havent had any issues with product quality?
I only ask cause the prices seem way to...reasonable

-Rob

·
Rob
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input, i think ill be ordering some parts through them as soon as i get back to the States

·
DIRTBOY
919 Posts
i figured this was a good place to give my input as this thread popped up in a search so the next guy/gal gets more experiences to base his/her decision on.

i ordered 16 inch apes that had hand controls and were prewired. AFTER i ordered them, i found a thread on a forum that gave me a sick feeling about wasting my money with them. i waited a week and no bars. i called them Thursday afternoon and they answered, and told me that they should be in my hands that night. 2 hours later, my buddy calls and says that they were in his hands.

they are amazing!!! the chrome looks soft and shiny and the controls seem sturdy. getting them fitted for cables and lines now. i will post pics when the shop is done.

just a few pennies from me. Dave

**Oh and the price was ridiculous. no where else was close!!!***

·
Registered
206 Posts
I bought a set for an 07 fxst single rotor. I installed the left side with the push buttons portion and found it "easy" but you have to be sure you do not cross thread the wire hold down screws. I would recommend you pre fit the screws to make sure there is no problem later on when you have the wires hiding the screw holes. They look and feel pretty good and I was surprised the cost was very reasonable, $119 plus shipping. My only concern is I will have to pre lube the front brake reservoir, but I'll be careful with that side.

·
Killer of Souls
10,862 Posts
I have bought from them, no issues. They also have a local depot here in S fla. so if they f it up I can knock on the door.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts