Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do they have to hide? whats so dangerous to their LEO careers thats on those cellphone video folders? :think
these individual cops are trying to evade justice but if the eye witnesses can point in their direction in front of a jury i hope they get frogmarched to the max to meet their new uncle/slash boyfriend Bubba :cussing
we are in a emerging soviet police state under obamanation so the smart money says they get suspended with pay for a yr & a half til this blows over then the criminal cop in charge of the murder by beating gets quietly promoted.
heres the link: California Deputies Seize Phones from Witnesses After Beating Man to Death | PINAC

·
Banned
447 Posts
we are in a emerging soviet police state under obamanation
The "police state" in govt. surveillance emerged under Geo. W. Bush as part of HomeLand Security. Sitting presidents NEVER give up increased powers afforded the Executive Branch, and Obama is true to form on this one. He promised to close GITMO by 2011.

Police can't lawfully seize what is clearly evidence. The courts are going to get to hand down a ruling in this one. Cell phone is private property, and recording police actions has been upheld as lawful in the wake of the Los Angeles Rodney King beatings.

·
Banned
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The "police state" in govt. surveillance emerged under Geo. W. Bush as part of HomeLand Security. Sitting presidents NEVER give up increased powers afforded the Executive Branch, and Obama is true to form on this one. He promised to close GITMO by 2011.

Police can't lawfully seize what is clearly evidence. The courts are going to get to hand down a ruling in this one. Cell phone is private property, and recording police actions has been upheld as lawful in the wake of the Los Angeles Rodney King beatings.
obamanation took GWB steps toward a police state & put a communist turbo on it to go 4 broke either he breaks this nation like a horse or we bronc him off.
the phones will be returned after a judge rules on it but do you really think these cops who went so far as illegal search & seizure for sure... quite possibly coldblooded murder will simply return them with the video folders still in existance?
me i dont think so unless other video footage turns up publicly to make that a moot point thatll only add to their cloud of doubt in front of a deciding judge & jury.

·
Banned
447 Posts
obamanation took GWB steps toward a police state & put a communist turbo on it to go 4 broke either he breaks this nation like a horse or we bronc him off.
the phones will be returned after a judge rules on it but do you really think these cops who went so far as illegal search & seizure for sure... quite possibly coldblooded murder will simply return them with the video folders still in existance?
me i dont think so unless other video footage turns up publicly to make that a moot point thatll only add to their cloud of doubt in front of a deciding judge & jury.
Conventions in spelling and punctuation function as "guideposts" to the reader to clarify writer meaning and intent. If your meaning or intent have any value at all for the reader, you'd stand to gain by using these conventions in a conventional manner. In linguistics, such grammatical structures are referred to as "the cooperative principle" and normative social conventions in a discourse community.

I'm busting chops here because what you're posting is NOT clear to readers, and you probably have something you wish to convey in a clear and meaningful text.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts