Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Detachable Tour Pack on my 07 ultra classic on Christmas day. I like it better with tour pak off. Will do the wiring and all at a later date....

Attachments

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
That was the original color on mine!

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Looks good! Next should be a seat with a slim passenger area, like a Street Glide.

·
HULK7
182 Posts
Hello family just wanted to show off my new Razor Pac I just added to my SGS. IT LOOKS GREAT! I also placed the Pac on the detachable mount so I can still use my saddle bags. Also added CVO rear CVO fender.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
HULK7
182 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Definitely looking at getting the detachable tour pak for those long rides. I agree that it definitely looks better without the pak, but will love the convience when I need it.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I did add one to my FLHXS and it is fantastic to have. I may try and have it painted denim black and move it to my road glide. Cant make up my mind.
To the OP great job as the bike looks great without the pack on when you don't need it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I have a King Tour Pak on my 14 Road King and it is amazing what it will hold; and very convenient. The bike feels better in every way without it. Putting it on and off is like a very heavy sissy bar, but I am fine with it!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks.
I put it back on for now. I'm in the process of building a wall storage unit to store the Tour Pak on when not in use.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Installed the Detachable Tour Pack on my 07 ultra classic on Christmas day. I like it better with tour pak off. Will do the wiring and all at a later date....
Turner. I did the same thing on 3 bikes I had. But I took it a step or 2 farther . I cut the bar going across holding the license plate. Put caps in the holes. Then I put on a softail lean back license plate holder. Die grinder works out great for doing that. etter also if you take that bar off the bike before you start cutting. I loved the look and how NOT so top heavy it was afterwards. Rick............PS. I put on a detachable back rest for my wife. Sold the tour pac for $ 500.00

·
Registered
313 Posts
Do the 14 ultra classic limited
do a plug system to make a quick change so you ain't trying to wrap up a bunch of wires

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey Dub....
Are you as happy as I am with the J&S Jack? Great jack!
Also...how does it roll on that flooring you have? I have the vinyl roll sheeting (grooved) on my floor but I have to roll it up whenever I move the jack with weight on it. Just curious.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Hey Dub....
Are you as happy as I am with the J&S Jack? Great jack!
Also...how does it roll on that flooring you have? I have the vinyl roll sheeting (grooved) on my floor but I have to roll it up whenever I move the jack with weight on it. Just curious.
Love my J&S Jack. I use it frequently. It move fine on my flooring. They are hard tile (plastic) from race deck flooring.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts