Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Indian Larry
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we've been kicking this around for a while.
Roy is a slacker, so I'll start the conversation. I'm proposing this place:
http://www.thelube.com/
I've never been there, but it looks centrally located and I've heard it was pretty good!
1. If you have a DIFFERENT place to suggest. , post it up.
2. If you have a preferred day, post THAT up.
3. "The committee" (me and Roy) will pick a date and confirm a location and post it up with a few days notice.
4. We'll meet up and laugh about what fatsos and posers we are!!
5. If successful we'll repeat!!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,010 Posts
Got date(s) for this event?

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,010 Posts
(That said, what would work for you?)
One of the advantages of being retired is that every day is Saturday. My tentative riding schedule has me on the road in most of the month of June, but that is subject to change in the next week or so. Everything else is good except for the 3rd of August.

·
Indian Larry
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of the advantages of being retired is that every day is Saturday. My tentative riding schedule has me on the road in most of the month of June, but that is subject to change in the next week or so. Everything else is good except for the 3rd of August.
Ok, so is the 3rd of August good for everyone else??
(just a little joke sir!)

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,010 Posts
I'm about 85-90% sure of making the trip to Ohio, so DFW is a piece of cake from here. Doesn't take much of an excuse to get me riding, but I have made some lifelong friends from past meets like this.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,010 Posts
Just a word about August, there is the meet on 3 August that several of us are going to try to make. Given that, if this meet is scheduled for Aug, at least give it time for us (or me if I can make it up there) to make the trip down to DFW from northern Ohio. I'm hoping that I can make it to both of them.

1 - 20 of 305 Posts