Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like we're in for a great weekend. What's every got planned? I am hoping to find a nice long ride Sunday. Maybe Saturday as well, although we have plans to watch the fight Saturday night at a friends house, otherwise I'd plan on a weekend away.

hoping to get a couple mini rides in Wednesday evening too...

·
Registered
42,156 Posts
Roy knows all the good burger joints in that area!

·
Administrator
13,278 Posts
Chop House baby! Nothing like chopped brisket mixed into your burger.

North Texas always has some ride going on. May 9 is the Loco Coyote run with Forum members.

Several are talking about Strokers Spring Fling this weekend.

I am busy until 2:00 on Sat, but might get out that afternoon.

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
I will be at Strokers Saturday afternoon...

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yup, I see Strokers in my weekend forecast. Some Friends have invited us out to Twisted Root at the N. Dallas Location at 1 on Saturday.

There is that Chris Kyle Ride in FW. Starts real early Saturday. Probably wont make that...

Got it started last night. Meet up at ******* Heaven, and wound up at the Oasis on Joe Pool.

What a great night for riding. I sincerely hope to get some miles in this weekend.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man I still gotta get through today, but it looks like it's going to be an awesome weekend for riding. I started the day off right. I got to ride to work today. (casual Fridays).

I am going to try and make Strokers Saturday after Twisted Root in Plano at 1, unless a ride develops after lunch. If not, I'm sure it will be part of Sunday's events.

May ride down to Mayfest in FW. That's an option too.. lookin for destinations!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts