Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Done
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have experience with these folks? I seem to be getting no where. I placed an order last Saturday and have called them twice along with J&M about my order because I have yet to get any email or phone contact from them. No acknowledgment or status update of my order from either one. When I called them I was told a part was on back order and would be in this past Thursday or Friday and would then get a tracking number. Is this the norm with these folks? I just emailed them and told them I wanted and honest update by days end on Monday or the order will be cancelled. Your take???????

·
Registered
39,458 Posts
Anyone have experience with these folks? I seem to be getting no where. I placed an order last Saturday and have called them twice along with J&M about my order because I have yet to get any email or phone contact from them. No acknowledgment or status update of my order from either one. When I called them I was told a part was on back order and would be in this past Thursday or Friday and would then get a tracking number. Is this the norm with these folks? I just emailed them and told them I wanted and honest update by days end on Monday or the order will be cancelled. Your take???????
No response to your inquiries in a week?

I'd be cancelling the order.

·
Done
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Like I said, they have til Monday afternoon when I get home from work. I thought I read somewhere that they were good to go. We'll see.

·
Wayward Son
23,313 Posts
Thanks guys. Like I said, they have til Monday afternoon when I get home from work. I thought I read somewhere that they were good to go. We'll see.
Any place can have hic-ups.
But the lack of communication, returning inquires is total BS.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I have dealt with them, with no issues. If they are waiting for a part on BO, and they have already made you aware of it, I would have to think that their responsibility to inform you has been done so. I have waited for weeks for a part on BO, so you may have to be a little more patient.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I've also dealt with them several times with no issues and would order from them anytime. Back orders suck especially when they can't estimate a ship date but sometimes they just don't know when they will receive the part.I'd rather have them say it's on B/O rather than keep pushing the date out every week.

·
Done
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have dealt with them, with no issues. If they are waiting for a part on BO, and they have already made you aware of it, I would have to think that their responsibility to inform you has been done so. I have waited for weeks for a part on BO, so you may have to be a little more patient.
Stangs, I was only made aware of it because I called them twice. I still have never received any correspondence from them. I was suppose to have a tracking number Friday morning. No-go. I understand BOs. It's the lack of communication that is pissing me off. J&M said they were waiting for the order to come from DCP. DCP said they were waiting on a BO from J&M. What is also BS is that the part I'm waiting for says in stock on J&Ms web site.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I would still give them a chance to make it right, but maybe a call to a manager would be in order.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts