Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
482 Posts
Oh yes, absolutely. Got to have the correct name. Congrats. I'm sorta looking at a glide myself. But since they apparently won't be available in 2014 I guess I may be out of lucky unless I can find a good used one when I can afford it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everybody........ Hogcowboy yea the road glides r gonna b discontinued for 2 yrs. my buddy that works at the stealership said that the modes for the fairing r messing up and they r only getting like 1 out of 15 or so that they can use the rest is trash. I asked him about them putting a water cooled motor on the new ones when they come out and he said he's heard that too but it prob won't b the vrod motor so I guess it will b a surprize

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
482 Posts
Thanks everybody........ Hogcowboy yea the road glides r gonna b discontinued for 2 yrs. my buddy that works at the stealership said that the modes for the fairing r messing up and they r only getting like 1 out of 15 or so that they can use the rest is trash. I asked him about them putting a water cooled motor on the new ones when they come out and he said he's heard that too but it prob won't b the vrod motor so I guess it will b a surprize

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Oh, just won't be available for two years, didn't realize that. That might work out just fine then since I'm still paying off on what I have now.

·
2,327 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Gotta do a name change!!!!!!:know

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Digging the fresh goods.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
congrats on the new ride. enjoy :bike-038:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts