Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Gotta wonder why this guy was kicking a woman's car in the first place. Only words were exchanged before Mr. Tough guy started to kick her car. I guess his assumption that all women are helpless was grossly incorrect.

The way I see it..... poke the bear, don't bitch when the bear tears your arm off and beats with you with the bloody stump.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
She sure didn't hesitate after he kicked!
It's almost like she was pre-loading the torque converter, waiting for it.............:what?

·
Registered
710 Posts
That's funny too bad the whole incident wasn't recorded. Were only seeing part of it--hard to judge but on film he struck first.

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
even if im "in the right", i'll back off to avoid a confrontation with a car. if the driver gets out, different story. but motorcycle vs car? car will win.
regards,
dave

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
The attempt to kill him should have gotten her 2 to the chest.

Really???? He struck first and she retaliates with a response equal in measure (rightfully so). If she wanted to really do damage she could've waited until they were moving and then sideswipe him. Nothing physical happened until he kicked the car.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
1. We don't know what happened prior to the beginning of the video.
2. Kicking her fender is not even close to trying to run over someone with a 2500-3000lb vehicle.
Of what we SAW, he may be guilty of road rage and destruction of property, she attempted to kill him.
Yup, 2 to the chest would be appropriate.

·
Try'n to behave
6,335 Posts
Really???? He struck first and she retaliates with a response equal in measure (rightfully so). If she wanted to really do damage she could've waited until they were moving and then sideswipe him. Nothing physical happened until he kicked the car.

Really? A 2 ton car is equal to a boot to the quarter panel?

What we failed to see is what led up to the incident on video. She may have bumped him once already, or was driving aggressively.....don't know, didn't see it. All I'm saying is a car is a lethal weapon when used in that manner and a boot is not. Since she didn't get shot (or beat to a bloody pulp), she at least deserves to be tried for attempted vehicular manslaughter.

a one ton car moving at 5 mph has a KE of about 1,671.49 ftlbs of energy
A two ton car moving at 5 mph has a KE of about 3,342.93 ftlbs of energy
A 285 grain .45 ACP bullet moving at 850 fps has a KE of about 457.13 ftlbs of energy
A foot (assuming it weighs 5 lbs with boot and is moving at 5 fps) has a KE of 1.94 ftlbs of energy

Still think its all equal?

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Kicking a car does not equate to car owner responding with deadly force, in any court.

She's an angry vag.

Sometimes you need to be a good witness. Unless nobody's looking.......

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
Of what we saw, nothing physical happened until he instigated it. Don't kick a car. What did Dave write? Don't poke a bear and then get pissed when the bear retaliates.

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Never mind..... you're a lost cause....

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
1. We don't know what happened prior to the beginning of the video.
2. Kicking her fender is not even close to trying to run over someone with a 2500-3000lb vehicle.
Of what we SAW, he may be guilty of road rage and destruction of property, she attempted to kill him.
Yup, 2 to the chest would be appropriate.
Agreed.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Of what we saw, nothing physical happened until he instigated it. Don't kick a car. What did Dave write? Don't poke a bear and then get pissed when the bear retaliates.

I may have said, " Don't poke a bear then get pissed when they retaliate" BUT, if the bear tries to kill you for a simple poking, the bear shouldn't bitch if the bear gets shot when the bear tried to KILL the fender-kicker.

Video is two-fold.

Bike rider has no reason to kick car in video that WE see. What happened prior is irrelevant by law, as biker is now taking law into own hands.

Woman is no current threat. Even if she tried to run him off road 2.5 seconds earlier. She's no threat in front of him, stopped at a light.

He pulled up next to her. He started to pass her. He stopped to yell and kick her car.

He's a tool.

He kicked fender.

However, she responded to a fender kicking (criminal mischief or vandalism, depending on state) with deadly force. A foul in any state.

Don't mess with another person, if you're not prepared for what's going to happen next, was my point. Certainly not a free-pass to commit attempted homicide with a deadly (car) weapon.

Willing to bet he never kicks a fender again......

Willing to bet she learns to do laundry and make a bed......for her CELLMATE.

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
And for the record..... Being one who has kicked in a few doors in my years of riding, I can honestly say all of them were while in motion while being crowded not while stopped. Everytime it has happened the offending cager has elected to continue on when motioned to the shoulder for a chat.

·
Living the dream
2,550 Posts
Your honor, I claim self-defense. I felt threatened. I saw the NY video of bikers chasing and threatening a car & passengers. I have no idea his intentions and he initiated the violence. I responded and instead of him backing off he continued to attack me.

Your honor, you'll notice in the video he continues to attack me while I'm in the car after the car is stopped and any further threat to him is clearly over, yet I'm trapped in my vehicle with no way out until the man in the white t-shirt comes to separate him from my car. His action shows that he continued to be a threat to me after the incident ended.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Your honor, I claim self-defense. I felt threatened. I saw the NY video of bikers chasing and threatening a car & passengers. I have no idea his intentions and he initiated the violence. I responded and instead of him backing off he continued to attack me.

Your honor, you'll notice in the video he continues to attack me while I'm in the car after the car is stopped and any further threat to him is clearly over, yet I'm trapped in my vehicle with no way out until the man in the white t-shirt comes to separate him from my car. His action shows that he continued to be a threat to me after the incident ended.

If she could have run him over, she could have turned right and gotten away.

No defense bro.

Scared or not. She turned in his direction and ran into him, not only pursuing him, but putting others and oncoming traffic in danger.

Actions of an angry, retaliatory person. Not someone looking to separate themselves from a threat and seek safety.

Big difference.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts