Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tsukayu have a special offer on batwings with stereo. Was quite interested until I found this at the bottom of the page:

The Tsukayu Batwing Fairing only functions as an assistance while backing. Tsukayu will bear no liability for any accident occurred during backing
- Do not expose the fairing in damp environment to prevent from fire or electric shock

I don't often go backwards so that's not a problem :) but a bike that can't be used in the rain? That not a lot of use in the UK!

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,192 Posts
I agree, Colin, not much use here on the Gulf Coast either. Pretty near useless.

·
Fla Cajun
25,354 Posts
Tsukayu have a special offer on batwings with stereo. Was quite interested until I found this at the bottom of the page:

The Tsukayu Batwing Fairing only functions as an assistance while backing. Tsukayu will bear no liability for any accident occurred during backing
- Do not expose the fairing in damp environment to prevent from fire or electric shock

I don't often go backwards so that's not a problem :) but a bike that can't be used in the rain? That not a lot of use in the UK!
My bossman bought one about a year ago, he's real pleased with it. Not sure what they mean by not gittin it wet......:dunno....might wanna giv'um a call.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,335 Posts
That's good advice on calling them to find out just what the heck they mean. As all our bikes are subject to rainy weather, some more than others.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
I emailed them and asked what those lines meant. Here is their answer.

Hi customer,

Thank you for your interest.

That is just a safety and warning notice for our customer.

Please find below link for more information:

Tsukayu Fairing, Hard Saddlebags and Touring Trunk

Please feel free to visit our web site for ordering or email us if you have any other problems.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,

Jason

Tsukayu Fairing, Hard Saddlebags and Touring Trunk for Harley Davidson, HONDA, YAMAHA, SUZUKI, KAWASAKI, VICTORY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.