Harley Davidson Forums banner

2181 - 2200 of 2818 Posts

·
Dangerous Diva
1,435 Posts
Sweet, smart Buddy knows what time his Daddy comes home. He's waiting for Luvs at the door to the garage.

Untitled by Lyndy, on Flickr

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Olaf, that is one of the most heart wrenching things to do.
RIP Cena:usa
Sure is Don. My dog Inga had the same cancer. This picture was taken the night before I had to take her one last time to the vet. I still get teared up about it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
This might have been DeKalb County, AL, but the video doesn't say... If so, that's up around the Guntersville/Fort Payne/Scottsboro area. :thumb

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
They said to evacuate, so he took his most prized possession"a bag of dogfood" and headed for high ground. This is a true picture taken right after the Texas Hurricane. It might git rough but by dang'it i'm gonna eat.

SINTON, TX (KXXV) - A photo of a dog carrying an entire bag of dog food in Sinton, TX after Hurricane Harvey has gone viral on Facebook. Sinton is outside of Corpus Christi.

Attachments

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
They said to evacuate, so he took his most prized possession"a bag of dogfood" and headed for high ground. This is a true picture taken right after the Texas Hurricane. It might git rough but by dang'it i'm gonna eat.
Not suprising that a dog is smarter than those that chose to stay in LA during Katrina... The dog was smart enough to pack what he needed and GTFO... :devil

·
Frozen Member
2,314 Posts
Goodbye to Graci

I wasnt going to say anything here but after seeing this thread again today I decided to share this.

After a long slide in her health we finally accepted last week that it was time to put down our girl of 14 years, Graci.

Friday we tried to make her last day a good one and took her to the beach for a walk and a couple tosses of the tennis ball, her two favorite things and as much as she had energy for, before taking the long drive to Soldotna where the vet & crematorium are. On the hour long drive, we stopped for another short walk along a river and then at Mickey D's for a cheeseburger before the appointment.

That was a very tough thing to have to do and I think its going to hurt for a long time.

I could tell you lots of stories about her coming home reeking from rolling in bear shite or rotten fish along the beach when she was young, or running away for days at a time once and worrying Hell out of us, or numerous other times she drove me nuts, but she also brought a lot of love and joy to our lives, and we miss her dearly. Our house seems really empty right now. :crying

Attachments

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts
Lost my Rock. No clue where to go from here.....
Go to The Bridge Thor. I will be along in a while.

Attachments

·
Wayward Son
23,049 Posts
For all of us who have lost a four legged Family member.

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
Dang, sorry to hear about the loss T~S & naknekpete. RIP Thor & Graci

2181 - 2200 of 2818 Posts