Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first bike without a kickstarter. If I can be of any help with some of the older machines, I'll try. Glad to be here. Thanks Max!:)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!! :dance

·
Registered
679 Posts
I sea you've got a Sportster. Cool. Had an XLCH in "66". Ya' gotta have a mean machine there! Good luck!:dance
Yes!!! I do have a Sporty....for now :) I love her..and am very attached...but Rob has a VROD...and before you ask, YES I'm eyeing those too....very, very, very hard!!!!!:dance

There are Various opinions on Sportys as as well as having it as your first bike...but you know what, it's been comfortable for me, I've taken great care of her, I enjoy the ride...and that's what matters most to me!!!:ride

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes!!! I do have a Sporty....for now :) I love her..and am very attached...but Rob has a VROD...and before you ask, YES I'm eyeing those too....very, very, very hard!!!!!:dance

There are Various opinions on Sportys as as well as having it as your first bike...but you know what, it's been comfortable for me, I've taken great care of her, I enjoy the ride...and that's what matters most to me!!!:ride
Yup---well my "A" is by far, the finest machine I've owned,(IMO). The high RPM's required are something to get used-to, but well worth it.!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts