Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but I love riding with my wife. She's a peach.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
As much as I love to be out on my own, many times per ride I find myself thinking, "I wish Kim was here so we could enjoy this together."

I'm such a sweetie.

I'll get a backrest going by next spring and try to get here out.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
I've spent more making my bike comfy for my wife than I have on chrome and mods. I love it when she rides with me.

I love it when I ride alone.
Or with somebody.
Or with a group forum buddies. Especially with forum buddies.
Or even a HOG ride.
Or...well, you get the picture.

But I really love it when she's with me.

--

·
Try'n to behave
5,966 Posts
Oh what the hell, someone's going to do it....may as well be me;

I like riding with your wife too! :hello

Glad to hear you guys have mutual interests. My wife doesn't seem to care if she rides.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
We were 19 or 20 the last time she got on back with me. I hope she does again someday, but MAN I like to ride alone.

·
IMMORTAL UNDEAD
904 Posts
My wife loves to ride with me and on me, and you guys will get to meet her in January in Fostoria, (taking the cage), but she will be riding over to Eureka Springs with me in June.
I love the company and it keeps me from talking to myself.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,780 Posts
I absolutely LOVE when my wife is riding with me!

I absolutely enjoy the other 90% of the time when she is unable to be with me, but I prefer when she is able to be.

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
My wife is the reason I have an ultra! I like to ride her as much as possible...I mean with her. ..

Auto correct got me again

·
SoundMan
576 Posts
My wife will ride with me, but not because she really wants to, but because I ask her to. So I don't ask much. I really don't like riding two up on my Sportster 1200T anyway and she just doesn't share my riding passion.

·
Wayward Son
23,318 Posts
Have always liked one up vs doubling.
But now being with a woman who rides her own have a feeling I`ll need to get used to sharing a lane more then I normally did.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Have always liked one up vs doubling.
But now being with a woman who rides her own have a feeling I`ll need to get used to sharing a lane more then I normally did.

:thumb

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts