Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont start too many threads but sometimes when I do I will start the same thread on another forum. Is this acceptable or just cheesy?

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
I dont start too many threads but sometimes when I do I will start the same thread on another forum. Is this acceptable or just cheesy?
People have told me to do what I'd like to do. Sometimes I know the 1130cc.com folk would enjoy it so the post goes there too. If it is a virus warning, like for the Mac today, I'll post it without hesitation. Knowing that so many people frequent both I try not to double post too much.

Now, if you are talking about a completely different board, well I've noticed similar or same posts in a few places. I think if it is interesting to people, why not post it?

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
People have told me to do what I'd like to do. Sometimes I know the 1130cc.com folk would enjoy it so the post goes there too. If it is a virus warning, like for the Mac today, I'll post it without hesitation. Knowing that so many people frequent both I try not to double post too much.

Now, if you are talking about a completely different board, well I've noticed similar or same posts in a few places. I think if it is interesting to people, why not post it?
Here and 1130 Lil thats it.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
If they don't like it sucker punch them.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Cheesy, schmeezy. Yeah, sometimes I do.

·
Official Ass Tweaker
1,804 Posts
If you're doing it to spread useful information or to get help then it's OK, though it is common courtesy to say on each forum that you are posting to multiple forums in the hopes of giving or receiving the max possible help.

If you are doing it to start something and don't say you are doing it then you are a troll and deserve everything you get.

Obviously, the second case doesn't apply to you. I'm just sayin' it's important to be open and honest. If you don't explain, you leave yourself open to accusation, which would be a shame.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Who cares!!! Post what you want :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts