Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, my wife and I took our 17 year old son to Twin Peaks in Webster, TX. There were several bikes parked out front presumably on their way home from the Lone Star Rally. We were standing outside waiting for a table, when I noticed one of the bikes leaving had caught his handlebar on the fairing of a beautiful custom Road King. I looked up to see the Road King shaking, the guy on the other bike reached out and pushed the fairing a little to get untangled, then took off. I didn't get the tag, damn it! I went in and found the owner of the Road King because it looked like his bike had rocked forward enough the jiffy stand might not be fully locked. He came out and checked the bike over, and sure enough there was a big scratch on his fairing.

I think it was pretty shitty that someone would do that and not have the balls to try to find the owner and 'fess up and go from there.

Damn a douche nozzle! :mad

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Sounds more like an enema nozzle to me.

--

·
Banned
71 Posts
Yesterday, my wife and I took our 17 year old son to Twin Peaks in Webster, TX. There were several bikes parked out front presumably on their way home from the Lone Star Rally. We were standing outside waiting for a table, when I noticed one of the bikes leaving had caught his handlebar on the fairing of a beautiful custom Road King. I looked up to see the Road King shaking, the guy on the other bike reached out and pushed the fairing a little to get untangled, then took off. I didn't get the tag, damn it! I went in and found the owner of the Road King because it looked like his bike had rocked forward enough the jiffy stand might not be fully locked. He came out and checked the bike over, and sure enough there was a big scratch on his fairing.

I think it was pretty shitty that someone would do that and not have the balls to try to find the owner and 'fess up and go from there.

Damn a douche nozzle! :mad
ya do know ya could of just shot the SOB...it is Texas. :fitz

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
That just pisses me off. If you make a mistake own up to it be a man. Thats the problem with our country today these kids don't have parents around to teach them right from wrong. They think it's no big deal he's got insurance. I would have run over there and dragged his but inside to find the owner. If he tryed to get away I would have jumped on him and beat the snot out of him.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Yup, that's a douchebag. Caught up in his own cool factor so much he doesn't have the humility or balls to man up and do what's right. POS.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would have run over there and dragged his but inside to find the owner. If he tryed to get away I would have jumped on him and beat the snot out of him.

Ziggy, if I could have gotten to him quick enough, I would have as well. The sad thing is it wasn't a kid. The dude was probably late 30's. Like Stangs said, he just didn't have the balls to be a man.

Here's the bike that got scratched:

ImageUploadedByMO Free1415708362.571483.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Yeah he's a POS. You would think parked with other bikers you're safe. Wonder if that douch was sitting with others in the restaurant? A few inquiring questions maybe the RK owner could find out who the POS was and file a police report. I know its 20/20 hind sight, after the fact.

·
Official Forum [email protected]
3,582 Posts
I know it's an afterthought now but maybe park a little further away from one another...:what? I always leave enough room on either side of my bike when I park to almost fit another bike...almost...but not quite...

Subject of this thread was still a POS for doing that...:mad

·
Registered
39,577 Posts
That's some wicked paint.

As for the douche nozzle, buying a Harley doesn't automatically make you not a douche nozzle unfortunately.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Reminds me of the time I rode to a small town and stopped at a fast food place early in the morning. A older couple on two softails pulls in and parks in the corner of the fast food place empty parking lot and goes in only to come out and find some D.B's had parked their bikes so close I heard the older women ask one of them if he would lean his bike (not harley) so she could get on her softail, thats how close he parked
I was close enough to hear it and see a smartazz look or two.

So I walked over there and said, dam with a whole parking lot to park in and you guy had to park up someones azz

They left :eek

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them. But I thought that in Texas it is an option. Here in Wyoming I think that when he hit my bike, my pistol would have fallen from my windshield bag and while hitting the ground, would have accidentially discharged 3 to 4 shots into the nozzle. Accidents happen???

·
Registered
685 Posts
i always try to give up enough space between bikes so we can get on and off without scratching the bikes and i park with who i rode up with . if im around strangers bike in close quaters ill park a bit farther away . hell a guy rode up to the poolroom on a bycycle i didnt see him he parked the thing right behind my bike a friend came back where i was shooting pool says theres a bycycle laying on the back of your bike . yep it scratched my bike the bike rider was drunk ..... i was needing to paint the fender anyway made him buy me a beer called it even .

·
Banned
71 Posts
The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them. But I thought that in Texas it is an option. Here in Wyoming I think that when he hit my bike, my pistol would have fallen from my windshield bag and while hitting the ground, would have accidentially discharged 3 to 4 shots into the nozzle. Accidents happen???
Always reserve that option . :thumbsup

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,486 Posts
I'd have had a hard time not trying to chase that a-hole down, or at least get close enough to get his license number. There's just no excuse for running like that.....enough chickencrap to fill Forty's crap barn.

·
Registered
946 Posts
My wife and I had stopped at a road side hamburger shop that we heard about. We parked at the edge of the parking lot and didn't have anyone parked next to us. A few more bikes pulled in when we were inside. When we came out a crotch rocker was parked so close that it made getting on the bike difficult. I went inside and asked who owned the bike and if he would move it. Some a hole said what the "Hardley a bike" rider doesn't know how to ride. I didn't say anything. I went back to the bike and lifted his off the side stand and pushed it away from mine. Then when I let it go it somehow fell over. I went back inside and told the guy that the hardley rider apparently didn't know how to push a bike either because his fell over. He ran outside and when I came out he started yelling at me and cursing. He backed off when I asked him if the rice grinder rider knew how to fight. One of the guys he rode in with was laughing and told him. I told you not to park there you idiot. .

1 - 20 of 41 Posts