Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 265 Posts

·
Indian Larry
8,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about that.
This would be great time to tell us a story about when you were a little boy growing up on a small farm in Kansas!!

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Climbing out of my Bigrig. The door swung back into me and I caught my left elbow on the door pocket as I was stepping down. The Dr. said it wasn't dislocated but, it hurt like h3ll!
Ouch!
I tore up my left knee stepping out of the trailer onto a dock plate in Wisconsin and had to drive back to NC. I was in an 86 R-model. Had to take almost 2 weeks off to heal. That was in 91 or 92. Still gives me fits at times.
Get better soon.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Thanks guys. I was just sitting here telling my wife it would be a beautiful day for a ride...

She says get in the "X" (our expedition) and you can ride with me to the store...

·
Señor Member
19,658 Posts
Thanks guys. I was just sitting here telling my wife it would be a beautiful day for a ride...

She says get in the "X" (our expedition) and you can ride with me to the store...
:bluduh

·
On the loose
8,689 Posts
Hope your MRI gives you some good news , tell you wife it looks like a nice day to go to the video store and get some new releases :D

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
One thing to keep in mind if the doctors want to move forward with a MRI. Ask about a contrast MRI it will give them more detail of your condition such as a tears etc. that in many cases will not show with just a regular MRI. The process of a contrast MRI is they shoot the area up with dye it's very accurate with your condition. I'm on my fourth week of recovery from a Slap Tear of the Labrum tissue and of course other things where discovered at the time of surgery. I have not been on the bike in four weeks and that hurts more than the surgery! The one thing about down time she shines like no other bike out there!

good luck,
Ranger Rick...

1 - 20 of 265 Posts