Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched the forum and the interweb and haven't found many reviews on them. Just wondering if they are good or not. I'm looking at a couple of them just not sure if they are any good or not. Anyone have any experience with these a$$pads? ImageUploadedByMO Free1371521345.306908.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1371521386.736770.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1371521412.152934.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1371521434.519527.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Senile Member
1,710 Posts
I like the carpeted bottom and rubber bumpers to protect the paint but I’d be worried about a no-name seat. Harley, Mustang, Corbin, Le Para and Danny Gray are the only seats I know of and trust. Well, Harley not so much but you know what I mean.

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
For the money I would go Mustang.

Go on the Mustang website, pick the seat you want, and check ebay and Amazon. I bought mine on Amazon and got a very good deal on it.

My Mustang also has rubber bumpers on the bottom.

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Does Drag Specialties actually make anything? It seems everything I've ever looked at was someone else's product stamped with their name.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked at all the seats I could find. Ended up ordering a drag specialties wide seat. The mustang and Corbin seats that comperable were a couple hundred more. Gotta buy on a budget you know! Hopefully it will be good! Ill let y'all know. I'm not gonna have it on all the time only for longer rides. I have a spring solo seat, but the wife wants to ride too. Plus goin on any ride over a hundred miles is a real pain in the arse! Thanks y'all!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Learning Member
466 Posts
Hey Fubargrace - did you get your seat?

What up?
Do you like?

·
Registered
483 Posts
ran the Predator on the ex wife's sportster for a few years. It was quite comfortable for the driver but no so for a passenger It fit well and looked good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts