Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two nights ago I dreamt I was at the local Harley dealer inquiring as to the difference between an 883 and a 1200.

they showed me a complex diagram of a piston and explained something to me. I pretended that I understood what they were talking about.

Before I left I purchased two burritos and a side of rice.

I don't understand why I didn't order refried beans too.

·
Registered
40,077 Posts
What kind of burritos were they?

Hot sauce? What kind of hot sauce? :confused

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,334 Posts
Sounds like they sold you a rice burner.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
better stay away from the peyote buttons....

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I usually have weird dreams like that after eating that burrito just before bedtime!

·
Registered
86 Posts
two nights ago I dreamt I was at the local Harley dealer inquiring as to the difference between an 883 and a 1200.

they showed me a complex diagram of a piston and explained something to me. I pretended that I understood what they were talking about.

Before I left I purchased two burritos and a side of rice.

I don't understand why I didn't order refried beans too.
The 883 is a rock solid machine, but to prevent you from dreaming of how a 1200 would have been, just go ahead and get the bigger one. I test rode both and found the thrust factor on the 1200 was more to my satisfaction. It will pass a line of cars on the interstate with ease. They're the same bike, just a little more punch with the 1200. However, the 883 is cheaper on insurance, can use regular fuel vs premium, can cruise all day at speed limits+, and can always be beefed up with a 1200 kit for about a grand later on. It's really a matter of what your needs are.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The 883 is a rock solid machine, but to prevent you from dreaming of how a 1200 would have been, just go ahead and get the bigger one. I test rode both and found the thrust factor on the 1200 was more to my satisfaction. It will pass a line of cars on the interstate with ease. They're the same bike, just a little more punch with the 1200. However, the 883 is cheaper on insurance, can use regular fuel vs premium, can cruise all day at speed limits+, and can always be beefed up with a 1200 kit for about a grand later on. It's really a matter of what your needs are.
I have an 883 (2006). Probably will bump it to 1250 in the near future.

I will be having burritos for dinner tonight. Having them in your sleep just makes you hungrier.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Put some hot sauce on my burrito babaaaay, you know you look good to me!

Attachments

·
Poser Member # 99
17,805 Posts
I'd find a Better Harley Dealership that served Steak or Hamburgers.

The prices there charging you should be getting Steak or at least ground Steak...........:laugh.....:laugh

1 - 14 of 14 Posts