Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm keeping my bike at my place and I just realized something wrong with this picture. I never thought it possible. This is a shot inside the garage with the door open at the moment.
Yes, it's hooked up and works...

·
Banned
71 Posts
You own or rent this house??????????????????

If you own it, reroute the vent . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Quickly go and buy a clothes line and run it outside. Venting into your garage will melt your bike over time. I'm getting a flashback just typing this.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,465 Posts
Just when I thought it was safe to go back into the garage, this thread comes along......

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
There is no justice in this being a thing. Oh, dearest mods, please delete this crime against nature or move it into that other quagmire of a thread.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Oh, and dynaglydr...shame on you.

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ahhhh come on guy's, I had to post it.
Way back when I thought, "what idiot vents a dryer into the garage?"
Then I rent this place and see this going on, didn't notice it till the dryer was running.
>
I am going to route that line out the back doorway there this weekend, but I thought you guys might appreciate this flashback.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Then I rent this place and see this going on, didn't notice it till the dryer was running.
>
I am going to route that line out the back doorway there this weekend, but I thought you guys might appreciate this flashback.
They are just being spoilsports. :)

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts

>

If you had posted it in the dryer vent thread, it would have been rock solid gold.

In a new thread, it's an abomination.

:laugh

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
If you had posted it in the dryer vent thread, it would have been rock solid gold.

In a new thread, it's an abomination.

:laugh
this! I will have none of this thread. please merge ASAP

1 - 20 of 66 Posts