Harley Davidson Forums banner

Have you ever go through a Drive-Thru on your bike?

• Yes

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 49.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,588 Posts
+1

Although Chief showed me how a large McDonalds cup fits perfectly between the bars and the windshield on a King. So on my next long ride I might just do it.

Ooooooo. I wonder of I messed that up with my apes???????
Nope, should still be good. The cup rests between the headlamp and the left lamp, leans against the bottom part of the bar (before the turn upwards), and the windshield keeps her from blowing around. The lean angle is pretty steep, so this method is only recommended for large McDonald's cup 2/3rds full or less.

I have not tried with with other makes or sizes of cups, so ymmv.

·
Noel
7,367 Posts
Many times, the girls get a big kick out of it....

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,009 Posts
I've been tempted....in New Orleans, they have these drive through Daquiri shops. As I understand it, punching a straw through the celophane cover does NOT constitute an open container........one of the only things I miss about that town.

·
Señor Member
19,588 Posts
Nope, should still be good. The cup rests between the headlamp and the left lamp, leans against the bottom part of the bar (before the turn upwards), and the windshield keeps her from blowing around. The lean angle is pretty steep, so this method is only recommended for large McDonald's cup 2/3rds full or less.

I have not tried with with other makes or sizes of cups, so ymmv.
This is the stupidest post ever. I must have been having a stroke when I typed it.

The cup leans on the lower part of the bar before the curve up as I said, but it rests between the headlamp and the inside of the quick release windshield assembly.

The left (and right) lamps are outside the damned windshield, of course.

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,073 Posts
Yup, bank, McDonalds.. that one was a bit tricky.. Here's a tip, when using the drive thru for Walgreens, warn the little old lady's before you fire your bike up.. scares the hell out of em.

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,288 Posts
Coffee coffee coffee coffee! Yummmmmmmmmmm coffee!

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
My bike is naked.....I don't have any bags or anywhere to put anything, so....I have to say, no I have not.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Thank you! She's alright, I do want a single swingarm bag for it so I don't always have to carry a backpack or have shit stuffed in my pockets with bulged up pants. :laugh

I have pulled up at the ATM at the bank before, when riding the bike...Does that count?

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,506 Posts
Thank you! She's alright, I do want a single swingarm bag for it so I don't always have to carry a backpack or have shit stuffed in my pockets with bulged up pants. :laugh

I have pulled up at the ATM at the bank before, when riding the bike...Does that count?
Always tryin to impress the ladies...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
McD's and BK for breakfast sammies/burritos, just roll the bag around them and tuck in between the windshield and dash or windshield and headlamp. Tripped them right out the first time, they kinda stood there looking like, how in the hell is he going to do this?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts