Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple pics from today, baggd13 (Jeff) had to take his first ride on his new bagger in 36 degree weather, and F'n snowflakes floating down on the poor bastard... :laugh

·
Viet Nam 69/70
2,289 Posts
Yup good looking. Went to Gun show In Syracuse today. Snowing so hard in Skaneatlas had to wipe off visor and look above windshield. Melt quick 40* But it still riding. 100+ miles today heated seat and grips r nice stuff.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good lookin bikes. What is the blue car you are building?
Thanks. Should have been riding the damn things, glad I snuck out on Thursday.

It's a buddy of mine's 92 Mustang. Street/Drag Car

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup good looking. Went to Gun show In Syracuse today. Snowing so hard in Skaneatlas had to wipe off visor and look above windshield. Melt quick 40* But it still riding. 100+ miles today heated seat and grips r nice stuff.

It was almost bitter here...Pretty windy. I have a video of Jeff riding, he's almost numb after 10 miles.... :laugh

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
I know the dealer has an orange 2013 in the show room and it keeps calling my name. Then the wife says no and wakes me from my dream. Can't part with my Deluxe to get the Road glide.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Sorry Stang...it was in the 70's....perfect day out riding...rode over 1,500 miles in the last 2 weeks...south Texas and up into Okalahoma today...it will be nice up there real soon and be hotter than hell here...

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Thems some ugly bikes....... as a service to all i.may need to come up there and take them off your hands, you deserve better... lol

All jokes aside. Nice bikes and i love the looks of the stang in the back for wjat i can see.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know the dealer has an orange 2013 in the show room and it keeps calling my name. Then the wife says no and wakes me from my dream. Can't part with my Deluxe to get the Road glide.
Yea, that's the one I'm looking at too..... :eek I need to stay away from the dealer..

Sorry Stang...it was in the 70's....perfect day out riding...rode over 1,500 miles in the last 2 weeks...south Texas and up into Okalahoma today...it will be nice up there real soon and be hotter than hell here...
It was 86 here Thursday, 38 today...WTF????????

Thems some ugly bikes....... as a service to all i.may need to come up there and take them off your hands, you deserve better... lol

All jokes aside. Nice bikes and i love the looks of the stang in the back for wjat i can see.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Thanks... :laugh

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yes, it's been less than a stellar spring here in the Northeast, too.

Riding has been difficult with crap on the roads all the time with freezing stuff falling from the heavens. I just put the plow away yesterday. And, it'll be in the 20s this evening, too. Crikey !

I've had to jury rig some heated clothing on the SG's pig tail to keep riding. And, more cold stuff coming tomorrow. WTF, eh?

I'm golfing in clothes I usually ski in !

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That sucks baggerdude, hopefully we get a break soon..

Here's Jeff on the RG. You can hear the wind blowing like a bastard....Listen to what he says at the end of the video...:laugh

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Oh....looks cold.....I was waiting for him to forget to put down the kickstand...and you got it on tape...:think

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sitting in Michigan with the sun shining through the window thinking wow finally, walk out side, only in the 30's and going to the 40's today, what a cruel trick mother nature in playing on us this year in the north.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sitting in Michigan with the sun shining through the window thinking wow finally, walk out side, only in the 30's and going to the 40's today, what a cruel trick mother nature in playing on us this year in the north.
Lemme 'splain it to you, m'friend.

It's Global Warming ! Al Gore just tweeted that to me.

Now, I understand why it's 31.8* here and windchill is 27*. Windchill ? And, it's nearly May !

·
Registered
429 Posts
At least you guys are getting out to go for a ride. Got bike out of winter storage 3 weeks ago and haven't ridden it since then. Last Thurs we got dumped on, a foot of heavy, wet, snow. Still a fair amount on the ground. Looking at another three inches tomorrow.

Will take a good rainstorm to wash all the salt/calcium chloride/sand mix off of the roads. This is the winter that will not end.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That sucks Murf.... I had probably 1500 miles on the bike by this time last year, I think I might have 150 this year.

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
We're finally getting some hot weather this week starting tomarrow. I'm not crazy about the rain but I've been able to ride all winter in between the rain drops.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts