Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

This winter havs been very strange. A few days with some snow, but mostly warm and bare ground. Have been riding short trips in Dec, Jan and Feb!

Tested my helmet cam and made a short video.

Driving Away from Home

Enjoy! And please let me know if you like it, so I know if I shall post any more...

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I guess your older videos are not hosted anymore? I just ordered my own video camera and might be asking you for some tips and tricks.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess your older videos are not hosted anymore? I just ordered my own video camera and might be asking you for some tips and tricks.
EZE Rider,
You're right but I'll fix that in a day or two.. Somehow...
What camera did you get?
Filming is quite easy. As long as you get a good mount and remember to have the camera on when the exiting stuff happends...
Most of the times one rides for miles with the camera ON and notthing happens. As soon as you turn the camera OFF, all kinds of exiting stuff appeares!

But the real job is when you start to edit the raw materials. You need a good computer and a good video editing program!

Glad if I can be of some assistance, ask away!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Bernt,

I just ordered the Twenty20 VholdR camcorder, Thanks to our very own Diamond Lil for alerting me to it's existence. Here is a link.

http://www.vholdr.com/shoot/camera/overview?q=shoot.php

It seems as though the tough part will be editing the clips adding music and captions but I'll wait to see the software that it comes with.

See how inspirational you have been!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
See how inspirational you have been!
Don't blame me. It's Steve Farson that got me into this...

Exiting camera! Should be nice to see what you can do with it.
You probably going to need one of theese;
http://www.emtec-international.com/...e=STMOB&gamme=DISQUES DURS&ss_gamme=PHOTOCUBE
to store your vids when you're on tour. Unless you'll have a deck of expensive cards...

One tip, start with the camera mounted on the bike. It's very hard to film with a helmet cam. It's very easy to move the head too much!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.