Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Nice that may work for me I'm looking at getting new sneakers for my Heritage. Thanks

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Nice. I may have to pop for new sneakers sooner than I thought.

·
Señor Member
19,747 Posts
Wonder if they'll retro mine? Installed two weeks ago. Paid, but haven't taken delivery yet.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I don't know when the deal ends but from Motorcycle Superstore I got two wide whitewalls for my RKC delivered for $287. Then I'm waiting for the $50 mail in rebate from Dunlop. That's not a bad deal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dunlop rebate

I just bought a set for my 09 sportster 1200C, supposedly the elite has only been out for a year or so which has a new tire compound and tire technology. Compared to the stock 400 series(401,402,404)which are 20year old technology and compounds they have got to get more mileage out of them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got mine for $390 installed from a local bike dealer in St. Louis, Mo. I bought a set from one of those tire warehouses on the internet then returned them when I found out the date codes on the tires were 3 years old. They all have codes that will tell you how old the tire is.

·
Asylum Inmate
12,241 Posts
I just bought a set for my 09 sportster 1200C, supposedly the elite has only been out for a year or so which has a new tire compound and tire technology. Compared to the stock 400 series(401,402,404)which are 20year old technology and compounds they have got to get more mileage out of them.

Could you share the name of that vendor?

Usually those places do so much volume you rarely see anything more than 12 months on the DOT stamp.

I would be interested to know if it was some oddball tire seller or one of the big ones that failed to rotate stock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts