Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking over my new DX today thinking it would be great to carry a few items without the bulk showing. I found a convenient spot to carry some small items. I lifted the seat, behind the gas tank and under the front part of the rear seat was a space. Nothing is in that space. I took a large zip-lock bag and put in it glasses, tire plug kit, some small wipes from Hooters, pen, Advil and some vel-cro straps to tie a jacket on with. I rolled these items in the zip-loc bag and it slide right in the space. I couldn't believe how well it worked. I don't know if all the '07s have this space, but a DX has it. Check it out.

·
Registered
42,939 Posts
Brilliant!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Also, if you or someone you know can do a little sewing, the Harley Frame bag which is available up to the 2006 model years fits the DX. All you need to do is change one or 2 of the mounting points with a little longer velcro and it will fit the new frame (along the lower left side of the seat in the tank recess). Good for keeping goggles, cell phones, disc locks or other small chatchkas). On the DX it blends right in and you forget that its there. Part number is 94204-03A. $30

·
COB
1,984 Posts
You put your weed in there.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,757 Posts
"....Dave's not here....."

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,757 Posts
V-Rod specific bag for the V-Rod air box cover..
..Available in thermal molded 1680d ballistic black nylon or rich man made leather..

Do they really want to tell me that the guy who makes this stuff is a rich man?

I believe Max modified a tank bag like this one and got a spare air box cover and bolted the bag to it.
Swaps the cover out for trips. Said it was his version of a bagger.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.