Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of converting my Dyna low rider to a bagger. I can easily run bags over my shocks with no problem. But I was curious if any one has tried to convert their Dyna Lowrider from a double shock to a single shock? I can easily build a bracket and mount a single shock under the fender but the ride and how the bike handles is my main concern. So if anyone has tried it let me know! And also post your concerns if you think it's just a stupid idea. Thanks!

·
Banned
71 Posts
I'm in the process of converting my Dyna low rider to a bagger. I can easily run bags over my shocks with no problem. But I was curious if any one has tried to convert their Dyna Lowrider from a double shock to a single shock? I can easily build a bracket and mount a single shock under the fender but the ride and how the bike handles is my main concern. So if anyone has tried it let me know! And also post your concerns if you think it's just a stupid idea. Thanks!
If you want a soft tail...buy a soft tail . :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's what I should have done. Just the way the shocks are angled are giving me a problem with the bag installation. But I've decided to move the shocks to the front fender mount and run a 2 inch dropped air shock. Should work,but who knows, only one way to find out I guess

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Note ! They sell slanted saddlebags for Dyna's . But the single rear shock is a grand idea .
Let us know how that works out for ya .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts