Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're offering a Group Buy for all Dyna SuperBraces exclusively through www.superbrace.com! This Group Buy includes braces for Dyna Super Glides, Super Glide Sports, Lowriders, Wide Glides, Street Bobs and Fat Bobs for the entire month of February. Click here for details: http://www.superbrace.com/proddetail.asp?prod=9999 or simply type “dyna” in coupon when ordering. We do have a limited supply in inventory for immediate delivery, if not you'll have to wait till the end of the group buy process.

Why SuperBrace? SuperBrace reduces speed wobbles, fork flex, front tire wear and rain groove sensitivity while dramatically improving overall handling and front-end stability. Most of our braces are available in high polish, flames, or an anodized black finish and they install easily within 10 minutes.SuperBrace is a patented fork stabilizer that features computer machined 6061 T-6 aircraft quality billet aluminum and is engineered to help improve overall performance of your motorcycle. SuperBrace is the leading motorcycle fork stabilizer. This patented brace provides better stability, superior aerodynamics and a more streamlined look than other multi-piece braces on the market.

Ride Safe,

SuperBrace - the Ultimate Fork Stabilizer
www.superbrace.com

Attachments

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,175 Posts
Does anyone here have a before and after testimonial on these?

Somebody who has respect for the placebo effect?

I'm afraid I am not aware of any handling problem that would merit
that much negative visual impact.

Just IMHO.

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
Does anyone here have a before and after testimonial on these?

Somebody who has respect for the placebo effect?

I'm afraid I am not aware of any handling problem that would merit
that much negative visual impact.

Just IMHO.

Oh hell I got one on my Sportster. It dont look too bodacious.
Anything that would really lock up the tubes would have to have some girders crossing over and bolting into the fender bolt lugs IMHO. Nice platform for some lighting possabilities.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts