Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 ultra classic
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought a 2016 ultra 4 hours ago !!! Want to switch out the stock exhaust for a 2 into 1. So what tuner is the easiest and a good one to get ? I believe the air cleaner setup is done already also 02 sensors. Do most aftermarket exhaust systems have 02 bung holes installed in their system. ?

Attachments

·
Registered
851 Posts
I believe on a 2016 the O2 sensors are in the header pipe. I have vance and hines slip ons, and a bassani header. With that header I had the option for the smaller o2 bungs or the larger ones. Big improvement in performance and less heat due to the absence of the cat in the header pipe. I also have the vance and hines fuelpak and really like it. The learn mode worked well for me and the real time telemetry on my bike from the unit to my phone is helpful on the road. The folks at vance and hines have awesome customer service. My buddy got a new map from them to try on a sunday night. The awesome tech later followed up later that night to see if that setup was any better. my 2 cents.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My two sense is the fuel pak. I first used it on my sons Harley and when I bought my 2010 street glide it had somthing else in it and constantly popped. Had two people look at it just made it worse. I ditched it added the fuel pak and did the auto tune for a day. It runs like a dream now. And on mine it’s drive by wire and these seems not very responsive and the fuel pak lets you change it. Made a huge difference in throttle response. My only motor upgrades are neighbor hater pipes and a free flow filter.

·
Registered
839 Posts
On my 2015 Street Glide Special, I installed the V & H chrome Pro Pipe, the Big Sucker intake and air cleaner, and the SE Pro Super Tuner (orange box). That combo looked and sounded great The Pro Super Tuner is very similar to the TTS and is very versatile.

Reactions: Scum

·
Retired citizen
24,100 Posts
Ha Ha Ha, what can I say ? I love you guys for playing the tuner game on the late model Harleys ! No shit !
This means I don't have to do it and I can still benefit from the results you end up posting ! As long as you post the results here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts