·
Gypsy on Parade
4,506 Posts

·
On the loose
8,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have them on my NightTrain.

Brackets on a Deuce are a little different than anything else.

http://www.harley-davidsonforums.com/forums/general-motorcycle-related/862-fox-creek-saddlebags-ez-brackets.html
That's what is limiting my choices , Easy Brackets are about the only ones that have the special " Deuce " strut mounting adapters that mount on the inside of the fender. ( Chrome parts in my link ,1st post )

Since you've had them a while now are you happy with them?

·
Registered
36,939 Posts
Yeah I like em.

They rattle going over a bump, but they hold the bags steady.

·
On the loose
8,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Kainam , I have some nice / almost new Willie & Max bags that I'd like to use so it looks like EZ Brackets for me.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I also own a Warrior and a lot of guys on the Warrior forum use these type of brackets and are generally very happy with them. My friend has them on his Warrior and when the bags are off you do not even notice the strut hardware. Gives you the option of choosing from a lot of different bags and is really easy on and off

·
On the loose
8,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you ever buy these?
I have a set for my bike and love them.
I actually found a set of used Deuce brackets on ebay for $35 and modded my Willie & Max bags to work with them , there not QR but only a couple of bolts EA if I want to remove them.

I converted from throw overs to hard mounts using a couple of plastic cutting boards as backing plates , I have since also found a set of HD hardbags & brackets for a Deuce also.

Here's a few pic's of the hard mount conversion ,

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts