Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been working on my bike I just purchased about a month ago and having to have taken the seat off several times I found this little item that makes taking the seat of in a flash a breeze. Fender Seat Nut Kit for Harley Sportster Dresser Dyna Soft tail Fender Seat Nut Kit for Harley Sportster Dresser Dyna Softail Replaces 59768 97 | eBay I had to do a little drilling to get it set in the fender. I will get a thumb screw for it eventually. It makes it so easy if you need to change a fuse remove a blinker or add a brake module like I'm waiting for at the moment without having to get on your knees and reach up under the fender with a wrench to undo the seat bolt. Has anyone had one of these plug and go Modules installed? I got this at a steal $14.96 they retail for over $55 NEW SIGNAL DYNAMICS BRAKE HOLD MODULE HARLEY DAVIDSON/HONDA/INDIAN/MOTORCYCLE http://www.ebay.com/itm/291363971842?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT Ut Oh says it will not work with Cable driven speedo's Question is there a conversion kit for this speedo 1993 883 XLH keeping the original front rim?

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts