Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday saw the Cape Town Chapter host thier 11th annual Poker Run, and we had a whole load of fun!!!
First stop was Eastwoods at 13h00, and it was a great turn out of all types of people, bikes makes and models. From there after a few cold ones to whet the whistle on a unusually warm autumn day.

Second stop was a short jaunt away to Stones Pool Hall Pub&Grill - great venue, fantastic specials and prices - more cold ones!!

Next stop was a little way accross the neighbourhood to Pipers, local watering hole of the Skull Riders, where we recieved an invitation from a previous boss of mine (from like 20 yrs ago - yeah, he owned Naughty's Moonlight Grill&Pub I used to work at) to thier clubhouse bbq party later that night.
There was also a very young and talented stunt rider pleasing the crowds with wheelies, stoppies, rolling burnouts and general smoke noise and mayhem. Unfortunately he crashed his Honda on the way to the next stop, but was unharmed fortunately - the bike needs plastic surgery though.

Next we were on our way accros the industrial area to the clubhouse of the 1%ers. Great music, biker friendly prices and a whole pile of noise and backfire competitions entertaining the very full parking lot!!!

Last stop was The Eagle's Nest, home of the Easyriders. There was a huge attendance, and it was a fun time - cannot remember who won, or how much, but it was a lot of fun, a definite for next year again!

From there it was the, by now, long trek up the west coast to the Skull Riders where the fires were roaring, the music was pumpin, and we were compelled to tear up the dance floor for an hour or so. We were dancin the night away!:dance

After the party it was time to head back home in the foggy mist rolling in off the ocean. An awesome cruise back to the southern peninsula!:ride

A great time was had all in all!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
BB it was an awesome day!!

But a terrible picture!!!)Of me!!! AJ always looks good in pictures, no matter what angle!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts