Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have a 2014 wide glide. I just bought a new heavy air breather and want to put the Vance and hince big radius 2 into 2. My question is once I get the pro street tuner does te dealer have to do the retune or is thing made so I can do it at home.

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
You have the HD "street" or "pro" tuner. I have a 2015 Street Glide Special that I put true duals, 4" mufflers, HD stage 1 air cleaner on myself, and plan on buying the HD Pro Tuner. I also plan on having the dealer dyno the bike and map the tuner first thing in the spring. The particulars of programming the Pro Tuner was a little above my pay grade so I'm looking to the experts on that one. I considered the "street" tuner, the price ($250) was right, but was guided toward the "pro" tuner ($450), because it could be more fine tuned than the "street" model. Plus I am seriously considering adding cams to the bike soon too.

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
Okay so I have a 2014 wide glide. I just bought a new heavy air breather and want to put the Vance and hince big radius 2 into 2. My question is once I get the pro street tuner does te dealer have to do the retune or is thing made so I can do it at home.
BTW welcome to the site too...:bikerguy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts